Cylindrical Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Model No:- TK-1220(R)
Key Features of LiFePO4 Battery 12.8V 80Ah
- Attractive cycle life
- Extended safety performance
- Wide operating temperature range
- Unrivalled high temperature performance
- Green energy without metal contaminant
- High capacity
- Steady output voltage
- Little self-discharge
- Double safety protection
- Withstanding very high level of vibrations and shocks
Safety Characteristics of LiFePO4 Battery 12.8V 80Ah
- Over-charge/Over-discharge Ability to withstand over-charge/withstand over-discharge, and there is no fire, no exploding and work well
- Short circuit Ability to withstand short circuit, and there is no fire, no exploding
- Acupuncture Ability to withstand nail puncturing.
- Thermal shock Ability to withstand thermal shock.
|Expected Cycle Life||More than 2500 times
( at 1C rate, room temperature)
|Charge Method||Constant Current/Constant Voltage (CC-CV)|
|Max. Charge Voltage||14.6V|
|Standard Charge Current||20A|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||20A|
|Peak Instant Discharge Current||40A|
|Peak Instant Discharge Time||10 seconds|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||10.0V|
Charge and discharge curve of LiFePO4 Battery 12.8V 80Ah
Diploid discharge curve
Function of PCM/BMS (Battery Management System)
Circuit Protection: Trontek cylindrical cells are optimized through the use of its battery management system (BMS), through monitoring cells, to provide protection against overcharge, over discharge, short circuit. Also it enables every battery pack to obtain independent balancing function. Overall, the BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate Operation.
|Over charge Protection||Over charge detection voltage||3.90±0.05V|
|Over charge release voltage||3.85±0.05V|
|Maximum charge voltage||3.65±0.05V|
|Maximum charge current||≤ 20A|
|Over discharge protection||Over discharge detection voltage||2.0±0.1V|
|Over discharge detection delay time||≤167mS|
|Over discharge release voltage||2.3±0.075V|
|Over current protection||Over current detection current||≤80A|
|Detection delay time||≤1 S|
|Release condition||Cut load|
|Maximum continuous current||≤ 40A|
|Over current protection||Detection condition||Exterior short circuit|
|Detection delay time||230～500uS|
|Release condition||Cut short circuit|
|Cells balancing||Balancing current||40±10mA|
Storage and Transportation of LiFePO4 Battery 12.8V 80Ah
- Based on the character of cell, proper environment for transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to protect the battery.
- During transportation,50% SOC must be kept to ensure that short circuit, appearance of liquid in the battery or immersion of battery in liquid never occur.
- Battery should be kept at -20℃～45℃ in warehouse where it’s dry, clean and well-ventilated.
- During loading of battery, attention must be paid against dropping, turning over and serious stacking.
Warnings and Tips
In order to prevent the battery leaking, getting hot and exploding, please pay attention to preventing measure as following:
- Never throw the battery into water, keep it under dry, shady and cool circumstance when not use.
- Never upside down the positive and negative.
- Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
- Never ship or store the battery together with metal
- Never knock, throw or trample the battery.
- Never cut through the battery with nail or other edge tool.
- Never use or keep the battery under the high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some function and reduce the life. The proposed temperature for long-term storage is 10-45℃.
- Never throw the battery into fire or heating machine to avoid fire, explosion and environment pollution; scrap battery should be returned to the supplier and handled by the recycle station.
- Never use the battery under strong static and strong magnetic field, otherwise it will destroy the protecting device.
- If battery leaked, the electrolyte get into eyes, please don’t knead, please wash eyes by water and send to hospital. Otherwise it will hurt eyes.
- If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any unconventionality during using, storage or charging process, please take it out from device or charge and stop using.
- Never cut the battery in socket directly; please use the stated charger when charging.
- Check the voltage of battery and relevant connectors before using the battery. It can’t be used until everything turns out to be normal.
- Prior to charging, fully check the insulativity, physical condition and ageing status, since breakage and ageing are never allowed; the pack voltage must not be less than the cutoff voltage, if not, it’s abnormal and that battery needs to be labeled. The user should contact our Customer Service Dept and it can’t be charged until repaired by our staff.
- The battery should be stored in full SOC. It needs to be charged once if out of use for as long as half a year.
- Clean the dirty electrode, if any, with a clean dry cloth, or poor contact or operation failure may occur.